From $47.50/hour/person and up!
Great plans for beginners to specific requests
Open 7 Days a Week to come to you! We’ll meet at any public skate park.
Skateboarding is a pastime activity, an art form, or a method of transportation. Skateboarding has been shaped and influenced by many skateboarders throughout the ages. A 2002 report by American Sports Data uncovered that there were 18.5 million skate boarders in the world. 85 percent of skateboarders polled who had used a board in the last year were under the age of 18, and 74 percent were male. Those numbers have doubled since then. In the coming years the actual locations of skate parks tripled making skateboarding more accessible as privately owned parks and indoor parks are coming into the picture.
Are you having problems learning how to skateboard?
Study all of the basic principles of skateboarding fast in a one-week camp or private lessons. We will teach you the principles of skateboarding like how to balance, push, turn, proper foot placement, and how to stop. Irregardless, of where you are at.. you can benefit from personalized instruction to meet your skill level.
Watch This First
Stay Safe and Learn Transportation Basics!
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Ask about discounted equipment.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Skate Park.
Private 1-on-1 Lessons with a Certified Pro Pre-Screened Instructor Process
Joining Lesson Pro’s instructional team is one of the most coveted and difficult tasks for seasoned instructors. Our hiring department get hundreds of applications each week, keeping only the top 2% of instructors. All instructors have earned a national certification in safety by passing a rigorous training, background checks, and exam.
A program recommended by the U.S. -Russian Consulate General
Who we Serve:
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced
Proper Foot PlacementLearn How To Balance Skate Park Etiquette and Terms How To Use The Board For TransportationLearn how to pushDiscover how to turnBuild confidence in a balance building exercise
Every Skater Will Learn:
1. A breakthrough instructional system that’s clear to understand and guarantees results
Common problems and mistakes for almost every possible scenario and how to correct them
Technique : that will allow you land a trick almost 100% of the time
2. Revealed…a TWO adjustments which will make your tricks higher
3.The 5 most common skateboarding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Plus much, much more
CITIES WHERE GOSKATE OFFERS LESSONS
Meet Dahlia, our talented 6-year-old skateboard enthusiast from Boston, MA, shining in her 1-on-1 lessons with certified skateboard instructor Anthony S. Anthony shares, ‘Dahlia is a fast learner with a fantastic focus and tons of personality.’ As skateboarding sees a remarkable 25% surge in popularity over the last 12 months, particularly among young girls, we encourage everyone to embrace the board and revel in the fusion of sport and art. Explore Boston’s vibrant skateboarding scene, with popular spots across Massachusetts awaiting your ride!
– Our Skate School has been featured on ESPN, CNN.com, About.com, and Yahoo Sports!
– Our Skate School was selected as the first school to teach kids for the government of Ireland.
– Our Skate School runs one the most popular channel on YouTube with over 3,000,000 views and 17,000 subscribers.
– Our Skate School is an the American Skate Association Accredited School for safety and skills.